The benefits of these herbs are to make the secretion thin and help in the dilation of alveoli’s and bronchi thus helping in expectoration, soothing the respiratory system and are useful in relieving dry coughs. Kufnip Plus syrup helps decrease asthmatic attacks and allergic conditions acting as a histamine agent. It s useful in relieving chest pain associated with cough, pleurisy (inflammation of the pleura) and have anti tubercular properties, decreasing the inflammatory process of the respiratory system and mucous secretion, expanding bronchial vessels. It can be used frequently in chronic coughs & colds, decreasing the purulent (foul smelling) discharge.
Eah 10 ml.contains extracts derived from:
Apamarg(Achyranthes aspera) 500mg
Kantalarl(Solanum surattense) 500mg
Vasa(Adhatoda vasica) 500mg
Bahera(Terminalia bellirica) 260mg
Pippali(Piper longum) 200mg
Haridra(Curcuma longa) 200mg
Tulsi(Ocimum sanctum) 100mg
Tankan Bhasma(Boraa) 80mg
Sounth(Zingiber officinale) 80mg
Kattha(Acacia catechu) 80mg
Nousadar(Ammonium Chloride) 40mg
Pudina Satva(Mentha piperita) 7.5mg
Loung oil(Syzygium aromaticum) 3mg
Honey(Mel depuratum) 2ml
Flavored Syrupy base q.s.
Preservatives: SodiumBenzoate, Methyl Paraben Sodium, Propyl Paraben Sodium
Dosage(with warm water):-
Adults: 5 to 10 ml. thrice a day.
Children (upto 10 years): 5ml. thrice a day.
Children (upto 5 years) 2 5ml thrice a day.
Infants (upto 6 months): 8 to 15 drops thrice a day
or as directed by the Physician
Indication: Useful in Irritating cough, Bronchitis, Bronchial Asthma, Asthmatics emphysema,
Spastic Bronchitis, Bronchospasm of various allergies.
Asthma, Cough and cold, bronchial congestion, thick mucus secretion, allergic bronchitis, smokers cough, whooping cough, tropical eosinophilia (allergic conditions), recurrent respiratory tract infection, purulent mucous discharge, tuberculosis cough, immune deficiency.
USAGE AND BENEFITS
It is efficacious in case of whooping cough, asthma, cold, catarrh, and post influenzal cough, chronic and acute bronchitis.
1) Cough of allergic, infective or asthmatic origin.
2) Cough associated with gastro-esophageal reflux
3) Cough caused due to irritants – smokers’ cough
DO’S AND DON’TS
1) Gargling with salt water is recommended.
2) Herbal inhalation of warm water with camphor and mint is advised.
3) Speaks less and if required in soft and low pitch is advised.
4) Oil massage followed by hot fomentation over chest and back especially in case of chest congestion.
5) Perform Deep inhalation and exhalation at least two times a day.
1) Avoid exposure to cold wind and rain.
2) Avoid cold water refrigerated food products and ice-cream.
3) Avoid smoking and exposure to chemicals industrials fumes pollen and dust.
4) Avoid tobacco chewing, oily and spicy food.
One to two teaspoonfuls twice a day with warm water or as directed by the physician.
No adverse/ toxic effects have ever been observed in short/ long term usage of Coufrex cough syrup in recommended dosage.
Keep the bottle away from direct sunlight, moisture and reach of children.
Pet bottle of 100ml.